Planning the year the chic way

20 October 2008

Oh boy, time really flies fast when you're having fun! It feels like only yesterday when I welcomed 2008 and before I realized what's happening we're already on the last quarter of the year! And of course, a new year signals new beginnings (and new belongings ;)). It is now time to scout for that perfect planner.

For girls who would not want those old boring plain planners, Miss Darlyn Ty and company has the perfect solution: the Belle de Jour power planner.


Highlights of this year's planner are the 60 coupons (that's a lot!) from different stores, a notepad/ coupon holder, a dream board and health check list and their staples menstrual tracker, vacation planner and monthly articles dedicated to the modern Filipina.

I had the 2007 and 2008 planners as well and I absolutely loved them so of course I would not let this year end without having one for 2009. I had my copy reserved last week by filling out the order form on BDJ's site. SRP is at 598php and if you ordered before October 30, 2008 you'll get 5% discount AND free shipping. The planners will be available on the 2nd week of November. I'm so excited to get mine!

This is indeed a sure-fire way to chic-ify your year ;)

Post a Comment

Comments brighten up my day! Thank you for leaving kind words!