A night of magic and romance

21 February 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I am not able to update this blog as much as I would want to. But then you could always check my Multiply site for updates on the goings-on in my life (that is if you want to hehe!)

So many things happened the past few days:

Anyway, that is not the point of this post. The point is this:


I am going to attend Victorian Valentine II which will be held tonight at the McKinley Hill Showroom, Fort Bonifacio. The guests should be dressed in Victorian garb, like what they wore in balls during the 1500s and 1600s. This is the first time I will attend a costume party and I am so excited! Lots of activities are also in store like the Human Auction (with the proceeds going to the Philippine Red Cross), Tarot Reading and Poetry Reading.

I will wear a long black satin gown, accessorized with a red feather boa, satin gloves, and red/black fascinator. I still need to make the choker that I will wear though. I still have lots of things to prepare!

For more information you may click here. I have to go now because I need to get ready, be primped and prettified! Will post pics after the event Ü

5 comments

  1. that sounds awesome. I know you'll have tons of fun. I wish we had something like that here. don't forget your cam and post the pictures on your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh online meet ups. thats always interesting, you should write about how it went :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the blog!

    Jealous of the ball. I always wanted to try out a hoop skirt. Or a corset. Or any event which requires feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mel: thanks! i enjoyed the ball and i can't wait to post the pictures! Ü

    @ andhari: i know, i have lots of backlogs because i don't have a computer at the apartment, my computer's here at home so i am not able to blog as much as i want to :(

    @ muppet: it was my first time to attend an event like this and i had a great time :D why not wear those at a costume party in the future *winkwink*

    @ carina: i did not move blogs, it's just that i am able to update my multiply account more than my blogspot account. i love blogspot, but multiply allows me to do loads of things, i use it more than facebook :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments brighten up my day! Thank you for leaving kind words!