Cheers! Clinking our glasses for Coke.

10 July 2010

I know this is a very unpopular opinion, but I am one of the minority who doesn't follow the goings-on in the World Cup. As I have confessed before, I do not really like sports. Yes, I was the total nerd in high school who preferred to play Scrabble with my fellow nerds during P.E. classes rather than sweat it out in the volleyball court. My ex-boyfriend Athan also used to tag me along to watch UAAP games live at the Araneta Coliseum. I enjoyed them, yes, but if I were made to choose between a basketball game and a movie I would go for the movie, hands down. I also watch my best friend Jerome's badminton games whenever I get the chance but I am mostly there for moral support. I cannot, for the life of me, remember the technicalities in the game.

Which is why I was surprised when I received an email from Team BlogBank advising me that I was chosen to receive a set of limited edition Coke-FIFA contour glasses!

Last Thursday, my very good friend/ teammate Mich went with me to Starcom's office in Enterprise Center, Makati City to claim my prize. Let me be honest, it was actually my first time to walk around Ayala Avenue. (I know, right? Kill me now.) It's just that my school life used to revolve in Manila and Pasig while my current career life is in Quezon City. I'm embarrassed to admit that I would most probably get lost if you leave me to fend for myself in Makati, but my philosophy will not be tainted: so long as I have money and I know how to read, I will be able to find my way home! ;)

So yeah, the glasses.

The box :)

Six different-colored contour glasses and a CD (which I haven't checked the contents of yet)

The colors are pink, green, yellow-green, gray, blue and purple

The glasses also feature drawings of different football moves which are also drawn at the side of the box.

I do not know how exactly I qualified for the prize (and I did not ask why) but of course I am thankful to Team BlogBank and Starcom for these glasses. Thank you for noticing my blog! Cheers! :)

I believe these glasses are still available at McDonald's, you just have to add P25 per Value Meal. I'm just not sure whether the branches still have all the colors. I'm so thankful that I was given the chance to own the full set :)

Post a Comment

Comments brighten up my day! Thank you for leaving kind words!